… they really are. Even the ones of my uber OCD clean friends.
In honor of all of our icky sons, I’ve decided to write a list of really spectaculary repulsive actions of these darlings.
This is going to be an interactive post. Below is a collaborative list of some really fantastically gross boys. They key word being collaborative- these are not all inspired by my own sons. To protect the privacy of the future of this nation, all boys mentioned in this blog will remain anonymous. If you have a son, I guaranteed they have assumed the role of at least one of the below.
* “The Chatty Urinator”- So cliche, but it comes alive for all of us. Ever go to sit on the toilet in your very own bathroom and sink into a fresh, warm pool of urine?? Then, you see archs of urine on the walls? Clearly, while your son was urinating, someone was distracting him so instead of aiming his stream, he was bobbing all around.
* “The Booger Phantom”- Ever go to sit on the toilet in your very own bathroom, go to grab some toilet paper and find the roll dripping with snot? The lazy child didn’t even bother ripping the toilet paper off the roll, he just blew right into it.
* “The Non Flusher”- Ever go to sit on the toilet in your very own bathroom, look down, and see it overflowing with someone else fecal material?
* “The Leaver of Poop Balls”- I have a friend whose son was so lazy at wiping his own behind that he would wad up toilet paper and just wedge it between his buns after #2. In the course of the day, she would find poo encrusted toilet paper wads throughout her house.
* “The Toothpaste Spitter Who Just Ate Mini-Wheats”- Ever look in a boy’s sink and find hardened tootpaste spittle fossils? Even better, encased by the cereal they just ate, Frosted Mini Wheats being the most obvious? One needs a sharpened chisel to remove.
As I mentioned, this is a collaborative post…you can comment anonymously…bring it….